VOYANT DEFAUT MOTEUR + ESP ORANGE BARRE + CRUISE CLIGNOTANT
sdric a écrit:olà
la mienne en 2,5 L avale sans problème 50% d'E85 et 50% de98 depuis plusieurs pleins
si tu es impatient de lire tes codes, recherche dans mes messages, j'y indique une manip pour cela sans interface.
Oui j'ai vu ailleurs qu'une manip existe :The Procedure
Starting condition: key off, headlight switch off.
Steps 1 through 7 must be performed within 10 seconds.
1. Turn key to ON position. This is the normal running position, the click just before starting, when all the lights on the dash come on, but before you twist to START. Don't start the engine!
2. Within 3 seconds, turn the headlight switch ON.
3. Press the Trip/Odometer button 4 times.
4. Turn the headlight switch OFF.
5. Press the Trip/Odometer button 4 times.
6. Turn headlight swtich ON.
7. Press Trip/Odometer button 4 times. At this point, the DTC display will begin.
8. Turn headlight switch OFF. Not necessary for the procedure, but your display may be dimmed and hard to read in bright sunlight. Besides, why drain the battery?
The DTCs for each module will display in order: ECM, TCM, ABSCM/VDCCM. Press the Trip/Odometer button to cycle between modules. The FSM states that the display will cycle between modules automatically every three seconds if the button is not pushed, but that did not happen in my car - I had to push the button to cycle the display.
For each module, there are three display states:
- Receiving DTC from module (blinking "P" or "C")
- DTC detected & displayed ("P" or "C" followed by 4 digits)
- No DTC found ("P" or "C" followed by "----")
If there is a CAN (Controller Area Network) bus communication error, you will see only "----" in the display. Basically, that means that the network in your car is broken. That will need to be repaired before anything else can be done.
See the table below that applies to your car, depending on which type of display you have.
- TCM error codes will not be displayed for cars with manual transmissions. The TCM display state will remain in "Receiving DTC" (blinking "P" on display). In my case, my car is an automatic, but the blinking "P" remained, possibly because I have no codes set.
- To cancel the DTC display, turn the key to OFF.